- Boards & Commissions
- Boards & Commissions I - Z
- Redevelopment Authority
The Stoughton Redevelopment Authority (SRA) was established in 1963 pursuant to a vote of Town Meeting and filing of a Certificate of Organization with the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The enabling legislation for the Redevelopment Authority is M.G.L. Chapter 121B. The SRA Bylaws were updated and revised in September, 2014. The SRA completed a development in the 1990’s known as Stoughton Technology Center on a 200 plus acre parcel of land in North Stoughton which now includes approximately 1.4 million square feet of office, commercial, retail, residential, and restaurant properties.
The present focus of the SRA is the redevelopment of downtown Stoughton. Working in concert with the Board of Selectman and the Planning Board, the SRA is well positioned to be the agency of change to improve the physical conditions and aesthetics of our town center.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Please visit our Urban Renewal Plan website for the Downtown Area Project
Mark ZamanianChair - April 2024
Andrew WardVice Chair - April 2024
Reggie NunnallyTreasurer - April 2026
Forrest LindwallMember - April 2023
Roberta HarbackState Appointee - Dec 2025
Redevelopment Authority Documents
- 2022 Urban Renewal Plan Presentation by BSC Group (PDF)
- Board of Selectman Stoughton Downtown Redevelopment Plan Letter (PDF)
- BOS -13 Presentation of SDRP (PDF)
- BOS 2-13 Presentation of SDRP (PPT)
- Community Outreach Donation Application Form (PDF)
- Downtown Tax Parcel Map (PDF)
- Investment Policy Statement (PDF)
- SRA Bylaws, September 16 2014 (PDF)