- Meetings of the Board of Trustees are usually held monthly in the Library Trustees Room or Virtually.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Harvey Levensohn, Trustee Chair
- Sheila Osborne, Trustee Vice Chair
- Susan Zbinski, Trustee Secretary
- Peggy Sewcyk, Trustee
- David Lambert, Trustee
- Rachel Lazerus, Trustee
- Barbara Canavan, Trustee Emeritus
The Board of Library Trustees is a six member board appointed to 3-year staggered terms by the Board of Selectmen (Town Charter, Article 3, Section 3, d). In 1873 Town Meeting voted to establish a town library supported by the annual Dog Tax. The 1874 March Town Meeting approved and chose the first Board of Trustees. Massachusetts General Laws (Chap. 78, Sec. 7-12) dictate Public Library guidelines.