- Human Services
- Council on Aging
- Trips with Stoughton COA
Trips with Stoughton COA: All Aboard with Annie
Trips promoted by the Stoughton Council on Aging (COA) are open to anyone who would like to join us, not just our seniors! Please see important information regarding trips with the COA on this page, and please call with any questions or suggestions!
Upcoming Trip: Irish Tenor Emmet Cahill, Luncheon & Show
Our next trip will be Wednesday March 8, 2023. The Irish Tenor Emmet Cahill, Luncheon and Show, will take place at:
161 Elliot Street
Danvers, MA 01923
About the Event
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with Best of Times Travel and Emmet Cahill Ireland's Most Exciting Young Tenor Star of PBS Phenomenon - Celtic Thunder! Join us as Irish tenor Emmet Cahill of Celtic Thunder takes us on a musical journey just in time for St. Patrick's Day. Emmet will be performing Irish classics and Broadway hits as well as tender nostalgic favorites! This show has everything a St. Patrick's Celebration calls for!
- Plated Luncheon Meal Choice: Corned Beef and Cabbage or Baked Scrod
- Meal Includes: Salad, Vegetables, Breads, Dessert, Coffee and Tea
Price is $119 Per Person. Includes transportation, plated luncheon, meal tax, meal gratuity, and show ticket. Payment due at sign-up. Please make checks payable to "Best of Times".
There are no refunds for cancelations received after February 27, 2023. Best of Times Travel reserves the right to issue any refunds due, whole or in part, in the form of Future Travel Credit.
Direct Links To Sign Up For Trips and Pay with Credit Card:
- Sign Up for Emmet Cahill March 8 with Best Of Times Travel
- Sign Up for Niagara Falls June 13 to 15th with Best Of Times Travel
Important Information Regarding Trips
- Please bring your file of life card with you on trips. Extra copies are available at the Senior Center. Please make sure all sections of the card are complete and up-to-date.
- Unless the trip description states otherwise, you must cancel two weeks before the trip in order to receive a refund. If you cancel within two weeks of a trip, a refund will only be granted if a replacement is found to take your spot.
- If you are not self-sufficient or have special needs, you must travel with a companion who can provide assistance for you. Call the COA for details if you are uncertain of the demands of a trip.
- On the day of departure please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time. If you are late, we cannot wait for you and will unfortunately will be unable to refund your ticket. There will be no refunds for a no show on the day of the trip.
- The COA is not responsible for your transportation home when the bus returns to Stoughton. You must have your own ride home from the Senior Center.
- Space is limited so please sign up early for upcoming trips!
- Payment is due at time of sign up please!
2023 Trip Calendar
|March 2023||Emmet Cahill's Ireland||Wednesday, March 8th|
|April 2023||Blithewold Mansion and Lobster Pot||Wednesday, April 19th|
|May 2023||Bee Gees Tribute at Lake Pearl (Drive On Own)||Wednesday, May 24th|
|May 2023||Boston to Bermuda Cruise||May 5th through 12th|
|June 2023||Lake Winnipesaukee Cruise and Castle in the Clouds||Thursday, June 22nd|
|June 2023||Niagara Falls||June 13th through 15th|
|July 2023||Cape Cod Canal Cruise||Wednesday, July 19th|
|September 2023||Fulchino Vineyard and Parker's Maple Barn Restaurant and Sugar House||Thursday, September 7th|
|October 2023||Turkey Train||Monday, October 2nd|
|November 2023||Dancing Dream - ABBA Tribute Band at Lake Pearl (Drive On Own)||Wednesday, November 15th|
|December 2023||Newport Mansions Holiday||Monday, December 4th|
If you hear of a trip that you would Annie to schedule, please call her at 781-344-8882, ext. 9519 or email Annie.