The Water Department is responsible for supplying water to our residents, supplemented by Massachusetts Water Resources Authority (MWRA) connection. The Department services water main breaks, shutoff and turn-ons of curb boxes and water leaks. We are also responsible for various other services such as:
- Installation of new water services
- Fire and hydrant flow tests
- Inspections for approved contractors.
Final Water Readings
Final water readings are conducted five days a week between 7:30 am to 2:30 pm. Please contact the Water Department 7 days before the closing date. Final Readings are scheduled 24 to 48 hours before the sale date. To schedule a final water reading please contact the Water Department at 781-341-1300, ext. 9414 or 9379.
After Hours Water Main Break
To report a water main break after business hours please contact the local Police Department at 781-344-2424.
Up Coming Events
June 2023 - Town Water Crews continue to renew services on Brickel Rd and Green St in preparation of paving.
June 26, 2023 - C Naughton will begin the water main replacement on Prospect St. This project is expected to last through the early fall.
- Prospect St Water Main Notice June 2023 (PDF)
- Abatement Application (PDF)
- Approved Water Meter Testers (PDF)
- J/ Conlon's Water Source 7th Grade Presentation (PDF)
- Meter Fees (PDF)
- P. McNulty's Water Supply 7th Grade Presentation (PDF)
- Water Connection Application (PDF)
- Water Powerpoint presentation from Public Info Session 4-13 (PDF)
- Water/Sewer Abatement Policy (PDF)