Commissioners to Qualify Oath of Office

If you have been appointed as a Justice of the Peace or Notary Public by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and need to take your oath of office, you may come to Town Clerk's Office, rather than having to go into Boston.  Please call (781) 341-1300 to make an appointment.  You must bring the paperwork sent to you by the State.