This is an Emergency Weather Alert from the Town of Stoughton to residents and businesses.
We are asking residents to assist us as follows:
• Only emergencies should be reported to 911.
• To report any power outages to National Grid, please call 1-800-465-1212.
• To report any power outages to Eversource, please call 1-800-592-2000.
• There will be a mandatory parking ban on all streets through March 14th at 12 Noon.
• Wednesday March 14th trash and recycling will be rescheduled to Thursday. Thursday’s trash and recycling will also be picked up Thursday. Be sure to have trash out no later than 7 AM Thursday morning. You may also bring trash to the DPW on Wednesday between 7:30 AM and 3 PM.
• A warming center with electronic recharging stations will be open on Wednesday, March 14th at the Senior Center, located at 110 Rockland Street, 8 AM-6 PM
• All Town offices will be open on March 14th.
The Town will continue to provide updates to residents and businesses as needed throughout the storm event. Please continue to monitor www.StoughtonEMA.org for continuous storm updates.