100 Page Steet
Stoughton, MA 02072
Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:30pm
The Recycling Center/ Transfer Station is open to residents who pay for sanitation services & get their trash collected by the PWD.
- All recyclables must originate from within the Town of Stoughton.
- Be prepared to show proof of residency upon arrival.
- No commercial vehicles or haulers are allowed.
- No vehicle larger than a ½ -ton pickup truck will be allowed.
- Leaves and grass clippings only are accepted at the Recycling Center and not at curbside.
- Bins are available for commingle and newspapers
Large metal household appliances are accepted at the recycling center or cubside with appointment (stoves, dryers, dishwashers, microwaves, etc.). Refrigerators and freezers must have doors removed and placed beside it. Lawnmowers must have oil & gas removed.