Stoughton Public Health responsibilities and services offered to the community include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Blood Pressure Screening Clini
- Every Thursday at 10am, at the Stoughton Senior Center, 110 Rockland Street, Stoughton, MA
- "CONVERSE WITH A NURSE"
- Every Thursday 4-6pm in our office @ 10 Pearl Street, (second floor) Stoughton, MA Please come by, introduce your self and meet our nurses.
- Communicable Disease Follow-up
- Flu clinics- Scheduled in the Fall-- watch Pennysaver or call our dedicated Flu line (781) 232-9355
- Coordination and planning of rabies clinics
- Participation in community health and safety programs/events
Stoughton Public Health Association complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Stoughton Public Health Association provides free language assistance services to people whose primary language is not English. Please see the attachment listed on the Documents tab of this website.