Is home healthcare right for you?
Many of today's medical treatments can be offered right in the home. Through Stoughton Public Health Association, a wide range of services are available. We offer everything from skilled nursing care and rehabilitation to wound care in the privacy and comfort of your home.
Who is eligible for home healthcare?
- Have you been hospitalized recently?
- Have you been diagnosed with a new illness?
- Has your medication recently changed?
- Has your medical condition recently changed?
- Do you have recent changes in your ability to get around?
- Do you feel you’re at risk for a fall?
- Are you confined to your home or have difficulty getting out?
You may wish to discuss your needs with your doctor and family to determine if home-based care is right for you. Or, if you prefer, call Stoughton Public Health Association to discuss your needs.
At Stoughton Public Health we are committed to providing skilled care to you in the comfort of your own home. This can promote a faster recovery and improves the quality of life for both patients and caregivers.
We have been serving the community for over 100 years. Just in the last year, we provided 3,601 Skilled Nursing visits, 1,529 Physical Therapy visits, and 501 Occupational Therapist visits to patients.
Stoughton Public Health Association(commonly called Stoughton VNA) is a Medicare Certified Agency. We offer a variety of services:
- Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy
- Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Worker
Who pays for home care services?
- Eligible Services are billed to Medicare /Medicaid