If you have the time and desire to help adult learners improve their English reading, writing, speaking and listening, we have an opportunity for you!
To be eligible to volunteer you must:
- Hold a high school diploma or GED
- Be able to speak English clearly
- Be sensitive to the struggles of adult learners
- Commit to 1 orientation session and 18 hours of training
- Volunteers are expected to meet with their students for 2 hours per week for one year.
Join us and you could significantly improve the quality of someone’s life while providing an important community service
For more information, please out the form below.